Plasma cutting is a process that cuts through electrically conductive materials by means of an accelerated jet of hot plasma. Typical materials cut with a plasma torch include steel, Stainless steel, aluminum, brassand copper, although other conductive metals may be cut as well. Plasma cutting is often used in fabrication shops.
- Working Area( XY): 1300*2500mm, 1500*3000mm or more
- Positioning Accuracy: 0.2mm
- Repeatability: +/- 0.3mm
- 3 Axis Control Motor: AC Servo Motor or Stepper Motor
- Controller: Start Shaphon & Torch Height Controller
- Interface: USB
- Plasma Power Supply: 60A, 100A, 120A, 200A i.e.
- Table: Plasma table
- Traverse System: Linear Guide on XY axis, Rack&Pinion on XY
- Max. Traverse Speed: 30m/min
- Voltage: 380V/ 3 phase; 220V/3 phase
- Command Language: G Code