OMNI cnc knife cutter could adopt oscillating knife, tangential knife, kiss cut, creasing wheel, could cut semi-rigid material, like cardboard cutting, cardboard creasing, corrugated board cutting, reciprocating knife,drag knife for PE foam, gasket, rubber, fiberglass, rock wool, insulation,elbows, Y shapes, offsets, reducers,Polyisocyanurate,HVAC ducting，TD duct board etc.
The machine has arrived safely and we have commisioned it without any problems and we have already cut several products with the oscillating knife. Despite not being in a crate there was not any damage during transit – it turns out the gantry was longer than the container is wide so it had to be removed for shipping. All the wiring for the motors had connectors which assembled easily and we did not find any loose wires or other similar problems.
The machine is very solid and well built and with good components so I am sure it will last for many years. Be warned though that the gantry is very heavy and we needed a forklift truck to put it into place. We went for the Syntec 11MB controller and I am very impressed with it and the ease with which you can modify macros etc. to customise the machine to your needs – much easier than a Fanuc.
The Becker vacuum pump seems very good but we may buy a second one as our table is rather large for one pump.
Overall our purchase has worked out very well and you could not buy a similar machine in Europe for anywhere near the same money.”
The comment is from: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/omni-cnc/267502-cnc.html
- X,Y-Axis Travel: 1300*2500 ,1500*3000, 2000*3000mm
- Z-Axis Travel: 300mm
- Spindle Power: 9kw HSD Air-cooling Spindle, 24000rpm
- Positioning Accuracy: 0.02mm
- Repeatability: +/- 0.05mm
- Max. Rapid Travel Speed: 45m/min
- Drive System X and Y axis: Rack and Pinion, rail linear bearing
- Drive System Z axis: Lead Screw,rail linear bearing
- Standard Work Surface: aluminium T-Plate Extrusion Combined Bakelite Vacuum Table
- Working Voltage: AC380V/50, 3PH ; 220V/60Hz,3PH
- Command Language: G Code&M Code
- Collet : ER32, Max 20mm
- Tool Change: BT30 ISO30, 8/12/24 Positions